The Jacksonville Area Chamber of Commerce offer members an opportunity to promote their products and services on an exclusive basis in a program titled BUSINESS AFTER HOURS. This program is predicated on the basis of the need for businessmen and women to get together in a social atmosphere to exchange ideas, discuss common concerns, learn about new products on the market, new techniques, and new opportunities within the Chamber membership. (To schedule your event or for more information, contact Rachel at 245-2174 or email@example.com.)
SERVICES: Business After Hours sponsors receive the following services from the Chamber.
- An opportunity to promote your business and services to more than 900 businessmen and women who are members of the Chamber on an exclusive basis. We provide mailing labels at no cost to you!
- Free ad in the Chamber Newsletter prior to the event. Copy must be submitted to the Chamber by the 15th of the month prior to the month of the scheduled date. See the Business After Hours Guidelines for more information.
- Follow-Up picture and short article in the newsletter following the event.
- Listing in the Chamber Calendar of Events.
- Posting on the Chamber’s Facebook page.
- Use of the Chamber’s bulk mailing permit for the sending of invitations to Chamber members.
EXCLUSIVITY: Business After Hours sponsors are the only businesses spotlighted during this time. You may virtually do anything you wish with your Business After Hours including, but not limited to giving away door prizes, demonstrations, contests, etc.
TIMING: Business After Hours are scheduled carefully so as not in conflict with one another or other major Chamber events.
LOCATION: Business After Hours may be held anywhere you wish. Creativity is a factor. We recommend that you consider highlighting your place of business, and if that is not possible, think about other Chamber members’ locations for your Business After Hours.
INFORMATIVE: Be sure that your displays, hand out materials, and other point of purchase materials include your name, company, address, phone number, hours of operation, and any special information about your business. We can’t utilize your services if we don’t know where or when to find you!
FUN: Business After Hours should be fun. Remember, businessmen and women are interested in a relaxed atmosphere in which to mingle, visit and learn.
Click here for the Business After Hours Guidelines. This document lists everything you need to know to host your own event. To schedule your event or for more information, contact Rachel at 245-2174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.