Jacksonville Memorial Hospital - Career opportunties across a multitude of career areas and shifts!
The largest employer in Jacksonville, Illinois, Jacksonville Memorial Hospital is a highly respected facility that was founded in 1875, and continues to serve the residents of Morgan, Cass, Greene, Scott, Macoupin, Brown, and Northern Pike Counties in west-central Illinois.
Our 93-bed critical care hospital offers inpatient and outpatient services,and has a team of 900 full- and part-time colleagues, as well as an active medical staff of 70 physicians, all dedicated to the highest standards of excellence. Jacksonville Memorial Hospital is:
- Recognized as a Magnet® Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- A member of the American Hospital Association (AMH)
- A member of the Illinois Hospital Association (IHA)
- A member of the Veterans Hospital Association (VHA)
Serving approximately 4,800 patient days of care and 38,000 outpatient visits annually, we pride ourselves on being a major contributor to the communities we serve through extensive outreach programs and progressive new treatments.
While our community has a pleasantly traditional feel, the technology we offer—and the careers our teams explore—are quite progressive. Won’t you join us, and find out for yourself?